We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
1. Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately.
2. You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
4. You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
5. You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Social Corridor users.
6. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Social Corridors service.
7. You must not modify, adapt or hack Social Corridors or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Social Corridors.
8. You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Social Corridors Members ("Spam").
9. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
10. You must not, in the use of any sites operated by Social Corridors, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
11. Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Social Corridors account. While Social Corridors prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Social Corridors cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Social Corridors service at your own risk.
1. We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Social Corridors service for any reason, without notice at any time.
4. Social Corridors service makes it possible to post images, videos and text hosted on Social Corridors to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Social Corridors must provide a link back to Social Corridors.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours):
1. We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Social Corridors service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text, videos and images you have stored in the system.We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.
1. You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
2. You must not use the website for any of the following:
3. For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity.
4. To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing.
5. Or in breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right.
6. Or is otherwise injurious to third parties.
7. Or objectionable.
8. Or which consists of, or contains, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any ‘spam’.
9. To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
1. Social Corridors Sites does not promote a service for purchase by children. If you are under 13, you may use the website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Access and Right of Access
1. We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
2. Social Corridors Sites reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Web Site to any particular person, entity or Member or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Web Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
Links from this Web Site to other websites
1. This Web Site contains hyperlinks to websites or other portals which are or may not be maintained by Social Corridors Sites. Social Corridors Sites is not responsible for the contents of those websites or portals and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites or portals. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites or portals are entirely at your own risk. Hyperlinks to other websites or portals may or may not be provided as a convenience. In no circumstances shall Social Corridors Sites be considered to be associated or affiliated with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites or portals to which this Web Site is linked.
Links to this Web Site from other websites
1. Except as set forth in our Terms, caching and links to, and the framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents are prohibited. You must secure permission from Social Corridors Sites prior to hyperlinking to or be framing, this Web Site or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities.
2. Social Corridors Sites reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Web Site or any of the Contents. In no circumstances shall Social Corridors Sites be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Web Site or any of the Contents.
3. Social Corridors Sites reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site(s) containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights. Social Corridors Sites reserves the rights to disable any unauthorized links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other site reached by links to or from this Web Site or any of the Contents.
Events beyond our reasonable control
1. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
1. If you breach these conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
1. These Terms & Conditions of Use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws prevailing Internationally.
1. SocialCorridors.com is the main domain name of Social Corridors Sites.